Dungeons and PEERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaira
Kaira
Admin
http://dndpeers.forumotion.asia

Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter] Empty Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter]

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:50 pm
On this mangy ship, Otter’s room was something fresh out of a fairytale. Her small window had the perfect view of the bright full moon. Occasionally, the Aasimar would fly up to it, bright luminous wings streaming light inside her flower covered room. Otter loved flowers, they sprouted from her tiny steps as she walked.

She had a large vanity that was salvaged on her ship. Her wooden hairbrush rested parallel to the giant mirror. Next to her hairbrush was another smaller mirror, gifted to her by a friend from the temple.

She danced around in the middle of her room, waiting for Gregor to arrive. Earlier in the day, she had slipped an invitation under his desk. She used her best paper and tucked a press rose into the letter.

She took a deep breath and the sweet aroma from all the fresh flowers growing and thriving on the walls of her bedroom filled her lungs. As she twirled, a melody escaped her plump lips.

It was a bit extra, but Otter’s very existence was the same way.
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter] Empty Re: Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter]

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Gregor appreciated such an extravagant invitation. Just getting a whiff of the smell of the fire flowers was enough to bring him back to the Temple of Sune. Otter really knew what he liked that or she was just like this. Still, it did warm his heart. Right after reading through the invitation, the Paladin made sure to head straight away to the cleric's room to give his swift response.

Before knocking, Gregor had straightened himself up to make himself look more presentable. After all, this was a fellow Sunite. He straightened himself and dusted off some parts of the armor. Nothing less for a fellow Sunite. He cleared his throat to make sure he would not squeak or at least sound terrible as he greeted Otter. Once he was satisfied, he knocked at the door and waited.
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 pm
She opened the door to find Gregor dressed to his...nines. She never really understood the whole metallic armor aesthetic. It was too muscular, and well...clunky. Otter wasn't a fan of clunky. She liked her outfits tight, and as soon as her boobs grew in she wrapped a corset around her waist and pulled till she could barely breathe. Beauty was pain afterall but Gregor's outfit was shiny and hid his appearance. That alone was more painful than anything Otter could squeeze herself into. Afterall, why deny the world of all the beauty she has to offer?

Wrapping her slender hand around his bulky metallic finger, she pulled him into his room giggling happily. With a thud, she kicked the door shut.

She brought Gregor to the edge of her bed, allowing him to sit comfortably. She stood infront of him and slowly pulled off her slinky lace robe to reveal an almost transluscent silk nightgown beneathe. She twirled around for him, allowing him to take in her whole outfit and voluptuous physique that she was happy to grow into. Puberty was kind to her, and once her assets grew in, the male gaze had become something she was accustumed to.

"Are you ready, Gregor?"

SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 pm
As ready as I will ever be.

Gregor was a Sunite, make no mistake. However, he was unlike what one would expect of them. While others were more like the young lady in front of him with their love for all things grand and good to the senses, some were just like him. Different. People like him helped maintain the order in their religion so that those like Otter would enjoy the good things in life. Even the goddess saw that practicality was necessary or else she wouldn't have had the Order of the Ruby Rose Knights made.

Gregor relaxed on his side, propping one arm on his fellow Sunite's bed and chuckled. "Well, what are we waiting for then? Show me what you've got."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:39 pm
Otter grinned as she inched towards him. The silk was tight around her breasts and flowed down a few inches below her abdomen, barely covering her lap. Her fingers caressed the edge of the cloth lightly, pulling it up slowly to reveal more of her lightly toned thighs. She moved it above her groin, her panties matching the color of the nightgown. Cute little ribbons decorated the garter of her undewear.

She took another step towards Gregor. With their height difference and the size of her bed, he'd come face to face with her breasts. She took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

She giggled.

"Look at how much weight I've lost! My diet is going great!"

SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:15 pm
Gregor was not surprised. Of course, she would brag about her figure. "Really? A diet?" He tapped her abdomen using the back of his armored hand. "If you had listened to me years back you would know you'd get a more toned look training with the rest of the Knights."

He then felt more of her midsection. Otter was so soft compared to him who, other than being covered in heavy armor, also had body that was hard to the touch. Gregor found no shame in this but, this was the kind of body that many appreciated and liked. The kind a man would hold in their arms in bed during cold times. It was one that was common with many Sunite women and they were made to embody what Sune stood for.

"So, have boys been look at your direction?"
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:26 pm
"But Gregooooooooooor~" Otter whined, "Training is so tiring, and I might break a nail or get wounded. Besides, I have no time for such things when I'm learning to do other things." She had to learn to sew, and sing, and dance...where was the time to train with the knights? Plus it would give her adopted father even more reason to insist she pursue a relationship with one of the Ruby Rose men. Besides, if she were to pursue a relationship with one of them it would only be the Knight-Commander himself. If only she could muster up the courage to finally ask him out.

"They have been but most of them are oh so boring and hideous, it is no wonder I've never seen them in our temple...besides in prayer, of course." She giggled. It was a shocker to her to come out to this world and everyone was so hideously average. She rocked back and forth on her heel. "I want to date a real man who could sweep me off my feet and show me adventure! The fun kind! Oh he should be at least six feet tall and ride a big stallion!" She laughed as she thought about it.

"But none of those ruby red knights of course..." Laughing awkwardly, she forced a smile. "N-no offence, Gregor dear. You know I love you but the other Knights are so...so...thick headed!"

SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:38 pm
"I know it can be tiring, Otter, but just a few minutes of your day will make it easier for you and your diet. You get to eat more candy too." Gregor shifted his gauntlet to make sure it was not going to come off any time soon. The paladin continued to listen to Otter's stories and, of course, he had expected her complaints about the average men that littered Faerun. It was another usual Sunite complaint especially coming from one who has lived at the Temple most of her life.

"Do you really dislike the Ruby Rose Knights that much?" Though Gregor could never imagine himself being with another Paladin, or anyone at all, the men there were the embodiment of chivalry, a rare breed these days. "There are nice ones."

I think.
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:34 am
Otter cocked her head, "More candy? B-but that is my diet, Gregor!" She joked, rubbing her stomach. She ate a lot of things, but Otter loved sugar. Had she not been taught proper dental hygeine, she probably wouldn't have any teeth by now. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

"W-well...they aren't all bad. I mean...I find one person particularly cute." Otter twiddled her fingers and bit her lip. She tilted her head down shyly. "Come do my hair Gregor, and I will tell you my most well-kept secret."

She grabbed Gregor's hand again before leading him to her vanity. "Oh, but you must promise not to tell father! Or else!"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 am
Oh. So she did like someone.

That was indeed interesting.

"Alright, alright." Gregor moved himself further on the the bed and patted the space in front of him, urging Otter to sit down so that she could continue with her story. "Whatever it is... I won't tell. I promise."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:52 am
She sat criss-cross in front of him and handed him a hairbrush. She grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly against her chest. It was her deepest, darkest secret and she had never told anyone. Not even Crow!

Well, especially not Crow. Her brother had always been so protective of her. What would he think if he learned she had a crush! He would probably try to intimidate the man, and then Otter would never start dating.

She'd be a poor, lonely, old, ugly spinster...Oh who was she kidding? She'd never be ugly.

She took a deep breath, her thighs excitedly clapping against the soft mattress. She hugged the pillow even tighter as she was about to blurt it all out. She couldn't keep it for long could she? After all, it had been a month since she'd developed her crush.

Such a long time.

"Okay, well...Here it goes." She took a deep breath. Now or never. "IreallylikeSergio!"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:07 am
" The Knight-Commander, Sergio...!?"

At least that one came out a surprise. The Knight-Commander, son of the Chosen and was considered by Sune's Paladins as the embodiment of a Ruby Rose Knight should be.  Even with this news that had taken Gregor aback, his hands skillfully braided Otter's hair, working on it as if it were second nature. Many men and women of different races desired for the half-aboleth's hand but Otter was not those people.

"... Well."

"I think you have a better chance at him than most."

Last edited by SuneChoseMe on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:02 am
Otter's eyes lit up, and not in the figurative sense. They actually, literally, lit up. They did that when she was excited. Some people had their pupils dilate, but Otter did not even have pupils.

"R-really?!" Exclaimed the young bard. She thought about it for a moment before concluding that someone like Gregor--who was mature and very intelligent--was thinking very logically. And if Gregor concluded that she had a better chance than most, then it had to be true.

"You know what Gregor, you are absolutely correct." She grinned, "And I'll tell you why! Our relationship was totally planned by the Gods, maybe even Sune herself! Oh could you imagine?"

"First of all, I was adopted by his father. So marriage would be so easy since I'm practically family." She squealed. "Next he's only a year older than me, but our souls are the same age since I've been reborn so many times!"

Slightly turning her head towards the paladin, she would then continue. "So what do you think, Gregor? Isn't it destiny?"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 pm
Gregor was not so certain if destiny was the right term to use at the same time he did not wish to break the young cleric's heart but it was a series of events that were in her favor. "Well, I would like to think that things will indeed go well for the two of you." He grabbed for a handful of flowers and started to pin their stems into Otter's hair.

"When we get back... You should tell him. I don't think there is any other way you could approach it."

But who was Gregor to give advice, he had not been in any relationship ever since. He was just too busy with training that he had forgotten  about that stage of life everyone went through.
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am
Blurting out her feelings had become a typical thing of the young bard to do. There was just so much joy and excitement, how could she ever contain it deep inside her? But around the young Knight-Commander, things seemed different. He was always well-composed, charming, yet intimidating. She would play around him when she was younger, yet as she matured, she found it best to keep her distance.

Was this thumping in her chest the reason why?

"You’re absolutely correct, Gregor." She gasped, realising what she had been missing in her life this whole time. "I will tell him!"

She had grown stronger as the days went by. She was no longer just another Sunite bard.

"And what about you, Gregor? Do you have feelings for anyone?"

SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:13 am
Liked anyone?

He looked to the ceiling as he pondered upon that question. Has he ever liked anyone? Then it dawned to him that he had never. He was so focused on getting stronger and making sure his he would be able to complete his initiation with the Ruby Rose Knights that he might have passed on potential relationships. Gregor did not feel anything for them per se but to think that he was rather dense at that moment was insensitive for a Sunite.

Gregor looked back at the chain of flowers he was meticulously working on to decorate Otter's hair. "No." He paused for a moment. "...I never gave myself the chance to."

He allowed the chain he made to snake through those soft and lush red locks, and fastened it with tug that put everything together. The paladin leaned back a bit to check his work. If it was one thing his Sunite mother taught him, it was accessorizing, much to his dismay when he was five.

"I just had other priorities, Otter."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:35 pm
She blinked.

Never…had…the…chance…to?

That was strange considering the amount of eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in the temples. Otter had a few crushes here and there, though they dulled as the years had gone by. When everybody had become your friend and no one particularly stood out anymore, it became hard to really like anyone.

Except for Sergio that is.

"Other priorities?" Otter asked. "Like..uh...getting really muscly?"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:08 am
Getting muscly.

"Not quite." That was barely even touching the surface. The muscly part was just a by-product of him fulfilling what he must do to finally be fully inducted into the Ruby Rose Knights. Dedication and perseverance was key, he did not slave for so man years just to let that go, not even for someone. "I just want to be the best knight that I can be. There is just no time for entertaining people."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:01 pm
Otter did not realise how different their lives wore, considering they had grown up in the same place. Otter had all the time to entertain people. It made her happy, and most importantly, it made the people around her happy. She touched the edge of the braid, happy with the progress considering just how much darn hair she had.

"Is that why you’re always in armour too, Gregor?"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 pm
Gregor nodded at that.

The armor he wore served as a symbol for his vows to do service for Sune and her people. His oath was, what he believed, his shield at times of great struggle, temptation and strife. It served as his guide to keep going the straight road. It served to protect him from the outside, and maybe even the outside from himself.

"You could word it that way. My armor reflects the vows I swore to keep for the sake of love and beauty."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:04 pm
For the sake of love and beauty?

Otter raised an eyebrow. There was no way Gregor’s explanation was legitimate. If Otter wanted to keep her vows for the sake of love and beauty she would not hide behind a mask! The world must feast their eyes on her kind soul and beautiful body.

Hiding it would defeat the purpose.

"But you’re so much better looking without it!” She blurted out.
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 pm
Gregor was aware that he was blessed with assets. When your mother was a Sunite cleric, it was hard to expect them to pass down anything less but attractive traits to a child. However, his duty was not to present himself like his mother or other clerics like Otter did. His job was to ensure they are able to spread love and beauty wherever it may be and throwing one's armor off did not provide him the capacity to do so.

"I know, Otter."  Gregor did not know what to say at this point.  He could not blame Otter for not understanding what the problem was, they were just from very different places of the same sect. "But I cannot protect you and everyone else without this."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:39 am
Gregor’s mind was enigmatic, and as hard as Otter tried to understand where her friend was coming from, it just didn’t make any logical sense to Otter. Come to think of it, nothing that was happening really made much sense to her. She wanted to travel, see the world—not kill a bunch of creatures and battle demons.

Had she known what Crow was dragging her into, perhaps she’d try to get him to enjoy activities that were safer. Her baby brother was more fragile than he looked. Otter knew this.

"Okay, Greggy." Otter said, using a nickname she hadn’t pulled out in a while. She knew how annoying it could be. "But, why must you wear the armour at all times of the day? Even here in my room where it’s just the two of us?"
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:55 pm
A good question, it's also another way of asking why in Faerun would the Sunites even need The Ruby Rose Knights if their goal it simply spread love and happiness? Ah, but that is the reason why they needed them. How could something so beautiful, pure and sincere be protected if it were not for the people who dared to remain vigilant? It was a sacrifice the members of the order had to make, for it is by their hand they are able to smite the enemies that dare stand against the will of the Lady Firehair.

"It is so you and the other could enjoy the beauty of life, Otter." Gregor continued, "True freedom can only remain if there are those who desire to fight for it. The Ruby Rose Knights do it for the Sunites."

"Don't worry. I will take it off later once everything has settled but if we are still going to remain awake then it stays."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 pm
What did that even mean? Freedom? Otter had never felt trapped in her life, and perhaps she was lucky that way. Despite being barred from leaving their humble home, Otter had always known it was for her own protection. For Crow’s protection. The first time someone laid eyes on the both of them, they set their home to flames.

Did freedom mean being able to do what you want? Otter had always felt like she had the choice to do that. Consequences simply followed afterwards, that was natural.

She scratched her head, reaching for a mirror in order to take a peak at her braided hair as well as the armoured person behind her. Perhaps the armour was freedom for Gregor. It liberated him in some way, Otter guessed.

From what, she did not know.

"I won’t push you any longer, Gregor." Otter sighed. Thinking it’s best to change the subject as to not pressure her friend, her thoughts went to other people in the group. "The tiefling fellow…do you think he’s going to…stick around?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum