Dungeons and PEERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter]

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 am
Gregor felt bed that he could not provide the company other Sunite clerics could give each other. He felt as if he was taking away something Otter deserved and that was someone who could share the same level of excitement and eagerness for these sorts of things. Her soul begged for forgiveness at this point for what he was unable to give.

"What about the Tiefling?" Gregor blinked, surprised that Otter, an aasimar, would even mention him. It was common knowledge that Aasimars and Tieflings could not mix. Their origins just made it difficult for each other to intermingle. One's lineage came from the heavens while the other was a product of whatever mishap from the nine hells. He was surprised that Otter, the girl who loved and saw the good in many people, would be so hostile. She was a marshmallow in Gregor's eyes, full of sweets and softness. It was almost hilarious to see her like this if it were not for the strain and stress that it brought the two.

"Judging by who he is, if he wanted to leave, he would have left a long time ago."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin
http://dndpeers.forumotion.asia

Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunite Sleepover [Gregor, Otter]

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm
She wiggled uncomfortably in her seat, her hands grabbing at the edge of her flowing night gown. What Gregor said was the truth, had the tiefling wished to go, her probably would have already.

It was annoying how he decided to tagalong without having been invited to the party!

It was just so…totally rude.

Still, she couldn’t deny that he was fairly helpful. Otter could not help but think that he had a secret motive to annihilate the party however. They had all been attacked by fiends recently, he could simply be pretending to be friends with them.

Still, Gregor did not seem to have a problem with him, and Gregor did have fair judgement…most of the time. "D-don’t you think it’s just a teensy bit odd how he shows up like that out of nowhere when we’ve just been attacked by all these fiends?
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Fri May 04, 2018 11:42 pm
"To be fair, I was the reason why he tagged along. I wanted to keep a closer eye on him."

One can never be too cautious and to have a possible enemy within your line of sight made it easier to smite them down into whence they came from than it is to let them go and have them plot somewhere else. Still, Samael was far from the monster Gregor expected and for that they were lucky.

"This is the first time I have ever seen you so hostile."
Kaira
Kaira
Admin
http://dndpeers.forumotion.asia

Tue May 08, 2018 4:59 pm
She pouted. Hostile? Otter thought of herself as just a teensy bit unfriendly. I mean Samael was a fiend. A fiend! That was like, a letter away from friend, which basically meant that he wasn’t. Okay, Otter was pretty sure that really didn’t make any sense but it didn’t matter. She had like, a sixth sense for trouble gifted to her by the divine. Samael reeked of trouble.

"W-well, I don’t think I’m hostile per se. But something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Plus, he’s like, old. Even older than Bob!"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum